High Fashion!

Who doesn't love hats?!  Everett has developed a slight obsession with them recently and can be found wearing a hat at almost all times.  His style - a baseball cap worn backwards...or sometimes 2 or 3 baseball caps worn backwards with a winter hat piled on top!  It is kind of unbelievable how much time he has spent over the past few weeks taking off and putting on at least three hats at a time.  It reminds me so much of a book I used to read when I was little called "Caps for Sale" where the salesman walks around with all of the caps he's trying to sell on top of his head...I have downloaded it on the iPad and we've read it several times with E.  I just hope he doesn't try to stack 15+ hats on his head because that would be tricky!

Hats!

Side view

On a different day, Everett showing Oliver the skill required in order to wear multiple hats

Comments

Popular Posts