Rogue Monster

Things are going great at CrossFit Kent Island and Everett loves hanging out there with Daddy and all the members that Daddy coaches.  When Ryan walks in the house after the morning classes the first question E always asks is "How was the box?" (For those of you that don't know CrossFit gyms are usually referred to as boxes)  And every evening he usually asks Ryan how different members are doing - "How's Chris doing?" and "How's Kenny doing?" I love that he has such an interest in the success of our little business! :)  The other day he told me he needed to go to the box to do some squats and push-ups.  I don't think it will be long before he is beating my workout times and lifting more than I can!

Future coach, Everett, dreaming up his next WOD (Workout of the Day)

Comments

Popular Posts