Happy 1st Birthday, Everett!!

Here is an email Everett got from Daddy at 1:47am (yep, he gets email!), which was just a few minutes after his actual birthday:

Everett,

I can’t believe it’s your first birthday already! It has been such a great year for your mom and I, and we’re having so much fun being part of your life. You are a funny, energetic, wise little guy, and have grown up so much that sometimes I think you’re much older than 1 year old today. There’s nothing that I would change about your personality or your cute little face. You’re such a great combination of your mom and I – the best of both of us is in you.

I can’t wait to come home and play with you, and celebrate with your family and friends that all love you so much!

I love you!
Dad

Comments

  1. He looks so cute sitting there with his birthday shirt on! I love it :) I can't believe it's been a year already! Happy Birthday Everett!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts